Position Title: Sales Officer / Sr. Sales Officer
Location: Kanpur, Jhansi, Varanasi, Ambala, Jodhpur
Exp. (Yrs): 01 –04 Years
Position Level: Level V
Reporting to: Area Manager
- This is a front line sales position within JK Tyre, to be based at assigned territory / area office. To generate revenue as per target assigned by enhancing channel network or from existing dealer network.
- Responsible for achievement of the sales target (value and nos.) with adequate product mix and market.
- Ensure timely collection of the money from customer within company norms
- Timely delivery of the material to the customer
- Visit customer as per approved journey plan and submit daily call report to the reporting manager in time
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction by extending proactive customer service
- Track tyre performance
- Implement marketing plans in coordination with trade marketing leader
- Conduct CIPs / CCPs / HTW / Back to school activities as per pre approved plan and submit feedback report in time
- Increase market presence
- Submit sales forecast / plan for the next month (SKU wise and size wise) to the reporting manager and ensure sales as per plan.
- Utilize market and competitors’ information, global trends & personal network to ensure effective selling.
- Ensure wider market reach & product penetration in untapped markets, explore ways and methods to sustain and create new avenues to grow the business further with reliable network of dealers / channel partners.
- Organizing / participating sales promotion, brand visibility and publicity activities and consumer campaigns, in the territory per the guidelines of the organization in close coordination with the respective product managers ZTML.
- Ensure proficient use, placement & maintenance of BTL initiatives such as Hoardings, visibility of glow sign board and customer meets etc.
- Provide product and market feedback including perception and opinion about demand, product performance etc. to the area team on regular intervention to minimize customer complaints and enhance sales and product’s efficiency.
- Ensure high standard of after sales service and quick response and resolution of customer complaints as per the industry bench mark.
- To submit weekly, monthly and yearly MIS to the all concerned within the stipulated time.
Above Job Responsibilities are only representative and subject to modification at any time without prior notice.
Critical Success Factors:
The key areas that will describe the success of this position are:
- 100% Achievement of the Sales targets.
- Professional with master degree in Marketing & Sales.
- At least 1-4 years work experience of channel sales
Competencies: Functional Competencies
Hand on experience in -
- Customer Relationship Management,
- Channel Management
- Sales Distribution and supply chain
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Quick learner